Maintenance Group recognizes Top Performers
By Public Affairs, 162nd Fighter Wing
/ Published February 07, 2010
02/04/2010 -- 02/04/2010 - TUCSON, Ariz. -- From the 800 members of the 162nd Maintenance Group here, five were recognized as this quarter's Top Performers, Feb 4.
The quarterly Top Performer awards focus on recognizing maintainers who consistently perform quality work, maintain safe work practices, follow technical data, and engage in quality initiatives.
The Top Performers this quarter are:
- Master Sgt. Jeffrey DeBuhr from the Component Maintenance flight,
- Master Sgt. Fernando Cuevas from the 148th Fighter Squadron,
- Tech. Sgt. Fredrick Hernandez from the 195th Fighter Squadron,
- Staff Sgt. Saul Dojaquez from the 152nd Fighter Squadron and
- Staff Sgt. Lena King from the Equipment Maintenance Flight.
And from the five Top Performers, the maintenance group commander, Lt. Col. James Taylor, selected Master Sgt. Jeffrey DeBuhr as the Elite Performer.
Each award recipient was given a certificate of recognition and a cash award. The Elite Performer received an additional cash award, a plaque of recognition, eight hours time off, a personal parking space for the duration of the quarter and an invitation to be a special guest at the wing commander's staff meeting.