The Commander's Action Line gives all Airmen, retirees, families and community members a direct link to Brig. Gen. Andrew MacDonald, the 162nd Wing commander. The Action Line can be used to express constructive points of view on the policies and procedures of the base; discuss safety and security issues; and address problems, concerns, or suggestions after traditional methods have been exhausted. The goal is to provide you with an accurate, timely response.
Brig. Gen. Andrew MacDonald would like to give all Airmen, retirees and community members a direct line to communicate with him. Please feel free to use the Commander's Action Line as a means to express constructive points of view on the policies and procedures of the base; discuss safety and security issues; and address problems, concerns, or suggestions after traditional methods have been exhausted.
- Airmen should use this tool after coordinating problems or concerns with supervisors, first sergeants or commanders. If you are unable to resolve the issue, the Action Line is for you.
- Action Line submissions must be written in a courteous or professional tone. Examples of letters that will not be published include personal attacks, insults or sarcasm; personal messages to a group or person; and those that advertise a product, group or Web site.
- Submissions must include a name, an e-mail address or an alternative method of contact. The requestor's contact information will not be published in compliance with Privacy Act restrictions. The submitter's name may be used unless he or she requests to remain anonymous.
- In the letter state the issue or concern, action already taken to resolve it, and as many details as possible.
- If an Action Line submission is of general interest to the Wing members and/or community, the query and response will be published on this page.
- Submissions may be edited for grammar and length.