162FW Maintenance Top Performers 2nd Quarter
By Public Affairs, 162nd Fighter Wing
/ Published April 19, 2011
TUCSON, Ariz. -- From the 800 members of the 162nd Maintenance Group here, six were recognized as this quarter's Top Performers, April 15.
The quarterly Top Performer awards focus on recognizing maintainers who consistently perform quality work, maintain safe work practices, follow technical data, and engage in quality initiatives.
The Top Performers this quarter are:
- Tech. Sgt. Angel Almada from Operation Snowbird,
- Tech. Sgt. Joseph Ferreira from the 152nd Fighter Squadron,
- Tech. Sgt. Mark Kaletsch from the 148th Fighter Squadron,
- Tech. Sgt. Guillermo G. Soto from the Component Maintenance Flight,
- Tech. Sgt. Armando R. Valencia from the Equipment Maintenance Flight, and
-Staff Sgt. Donald Bates from the 195th Fighter Squadron.
And from the five Top Performers, the maintenance group commander, Col. James Taylor, selected Tech. Sgt. Mark Kaletsch as the Elite Performer.
Each award recipient was given a certificate of recognition and a cash award. The Elite Performer received an additional cash award, a plaque of recognition, eight hours time off, a personal parking space for the duration of the quarter and an invitation to be a special guest at the wing commander's staff meeting.