162FW Maintenance Top Performers 3rd Quarter
By Public Affairs, 162nd Fighter Wing
/ Published July 20, 2011
TUCSON, Ariz. -- From the 800 members of the 162nd Maintenance Group here, six were recognized as this quarter's Top Performers, Jul 15.
The quarterly Top Performer awards focus on recognizing maintainers who consistently perform quality work, maintain safe work practices, follow technical data, and engage in quality initiatives.
The Top Performers this quarter are:
- Tech. Sgt. Brian Brewer from the Alert Detachment,
- Tech. Sgt. Matthew Mendez from the 195th Fighter Squadron,
- Tech. Sgt. Rick Slouha from the Equipment Maintenance Flight,
- Tech. Sgt. Victor Williams from the 148th Fighter Squadron,
- Staff Sgt. Brian Greer from the 152nd Fighter Squadron, and
-Staff Sgt. Ramey Hubbard from the Component Maintenance Flight.
And from the six Top Performers, the maintenance group commander, Col. James Taylor, selected Staff Sgt. Ramey Hubbard as the Elite Performer.
Each award recipient was given a certificate of recognition and a cash award. The Elite Performer received an additional cash award, a plaque of recognition, eight hours time off, a personal parking space for the duration of the quarter and an invitation to be a special guest at the wing commander's staff meeting.